Author and quilt designer Jennifer Chiaverini is back with a beautiful new sampler based on her ninth Elm Creek Quilts novel. In Circle of Quilters, one woman's discovery of an exquisite sampler quilt utterly changed her fate; immerse yourself in the story and create the same 100-block sampler of this best-selling novel! Follow the step-by-step instructions to cut and piece blocks, or simply use the included foundation piecing patterns¿the choice is yours. Mingling vintage favorites with never-before-seen designs, the blocks will intrigue quilters of all skill levels. An inspirational gallery shows off the 6” finished squares in a variety of settings.
- Best-selling novelist and quilter returns with another Elm Creek Quilts masterpiece
- Recreate 100 blocks-a mix of new and classic designs-for adventurous beginners and experienced quilters
- Traditionally piece blocks or use foundation patterns
- Pages: 112
- Author: Jennifer Chiaverini
- Publish Date: 12/25/2020
- Dimensions: 8.67in x 0.3in x 11.46in