by Bunny Hill Designs
ALL Kim Diehl fabric
$8.50 per yard
*** EXCLUDES Farmhouse Christmas located in Christmas room***
*** In store only***
BOOK OF THE WEEK
In ScrapTherapy The Versatile Nine Patch, quilt designer and teacher Joan Ford offers gorgeous designs using the traditional nine patch block plus more challenging and creative patterns that turn a nine patch into something entirely new.
For each project, Joan gives quilters lots of options--cutting scraps from yardage or using scraps from their stash; strip piecing squares, cutting squares into strips, or creating squares with interfacing; and fabric variations to change the look of the project. All projects include step-by-step instructions, tips and hints, with how-to illustrations and a photo of the finished project. A quilt making basics section provides all the information plus step-by-step photos to build confidence and ensure success, no matter what the quilting project.
Sign up by clicking HERE
- Appliqué Addicts: Wednesday, February 2nd
- Twilling: Friday, February 4th
- Cutter Quilt Ornament Class: Saturday, February 5th
- Buttermilk Basin Ornament Club: Friday, February 11th
- Sew Day: Wednesday, February 16th
- Quilt Camp: Wed-Sat, Feb. 23rd – 26th (Full)