“Bring Your Own Boos” by Cotton & Steel fabrics
***Click on any image to be taken to our website***
New Christmas fabric continues to arrive
GLOW from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
HOLIDAY LANE from Henry Glass
We want to give a BIG thank you to all who contributed to our food drive during the sale. We are truly blessed by the wonderful customers we have. The food has been donated to the Eudora Food Bank and will help families in need.
||And the winner of the Tabletastic! table runner contest is Katie Deay. This was such fun and really cool to see how different the tablerunners looked by just using different fabrics and coloring.
New class added:
This is a beginning class teaching the fundamentals of Hand quilting. Kaye will cover the techniques of how to start and stop, marking the quilt top, and batting choices. We will review different types of thimbles and the pros and cons of each type. We will also cover the different sizes of quilting needles and you will be able to play with them to see which one fits your style the best. Then, we will practice making nice, even, consistent stitches.
We will also cover big stitch quilting, using a heaver showy thread and longer, visible stitches.
If you have a favorite thimble or quilting hoop, please bring it along with a pair of small scissors for snipping threads. A "fabric sandwich" kit will be provided.
Sign up for classes HERE
- Quilt Camp – July 21st-July 24th (FULL)
- Sew Day – Wednesday, July 28th
- Needle Tatting – Thursday, July 29th
- Vintage Sew Day – Friday, July 30th
- Sew Day with Jeni – Saturday, July 31st
- Appliqué Addicts – Wednesday, August 4th
- Stitchin Sisters – Thursday, August 5th
- Beginning Hand Quilting – Thursday, August 12th
- Twilling – Friday, August 13th