Tilda books by Tone Finnanger
||World-renowned for her beautiful fabrics and charming designs, Tone Finnanger has established Tilda as a creative lifestyle that makers dream of. From her inspirational studio on an island in Norway's Oslofjord, comes this divine collection of quilt patterns, all made with the latest Tilda fabric collections.
Fourteen quilts, many with matching pillows, are shown with gorgeous photography, in-depth instructions, piecing diagrams and full-size templates. The designs feature a range of motifs including cats, angels, birdhouses, trees, teapots, fruit, flowers and more that quilters will simply adore.
***As usual, click on any image to be taken directly to the website***
Baby and Children’s Books
*** Click HERE to be taken to all children's books***
||ON THE GO
by Stacy Iest Hsu
featuring Moda fabrics
KIT - 89.99
Kit includes pattern and fabric for quilt top and binding
Finished Size: 61" x 72"
Sign Up by Clicking HERE
- Sew Day – Wednesday, June16th
- Vintage Machine Day – Friday, June 18th
- Sew Day with Jeni – Saturday, June 19th
- Beginning Hand Embroidery – Wednesday, June 23rd
- Simple Whatnots – Thursday, June 24th
- Twilling – Friday, June 25th
- Advanced Hand Embroidery – Wednesday, June 30th