by Primitive Gatherings
for Moda Fabrics
Do you enjoy a good puzzle? This 1000 piece puzzle will keep you feeling patriotic.
And You can stitch a matching quilt
|Stars and stripes—red, white, and blue! With a love for all things Americana, Masako Wakayama celebrates the release of her twentieth fabric collection for Lecien with a dozen homespun projects. Perfect for multi-crafters, this collection invites you to explore sewing, wool appliqué, punch needle, quilting, and embroidery! Reference detailed instructions for sewing zippers, darts, and set-in seams while stitching beautiful creations like structured bags and sampler quilts.
FEATURED BOOK OF THE WEEK
||Touched by the tender, real-life letters of Jacob and Emeline Ritner, a husband and wife separated by the Civil War, author Becky A. Wright shares quilt patterns based on captivating stories the couple shared. Tales of the battlefield, news from the home front, and love maintained through nearly four years of separation are captured in 11 antique-style designs, perfect for reproduction fabrics. Excerpts from Jacob and Emeline's letters--the only complete set of Civil War letters known to exist--shed light on the inspiration behind each quilt, giving you a sense of what life was like for everyday people during the Civil War.
Sign Up by Clicking HERE
- Vintage Machine Sew Day – Friday, February 19th
- Sew Day with Jeni – February 20TH
- Hand Piecing – Thursday, February 25th
- Applique Addicts – Wednesday, March 3rd
- Stitchin Sisters – Thursday, March 4th
- Sew Scrappy – Saturday, March 6th
- Simple Whatnots – Thursday, March 11th
- English Paper Piecing – Friday, March 13th
- Sew Day – Wednesday, March 17th
- Hand Quilting – Thursday, March 18th
- Vintage Sewing Day – Friday, March 19th
- Sew Day with Jeni – Saturday, March 20th